Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring 2009

It's been a while since last time I blog! I had a terrific holiday season and I hope you did too! We are entering Spring and it is definitely my favorite floral season! Many of my favorite flowers are or will soon be available in Spring - icelandic poppies, peonies, ranunculus, lilac, cherry blossoms, dogwoods, sweet peas...ah, it puts a smile on my face just to think about all these beautiful Spring blossoms.

Our Spring & Summer schedule had filled up quickly with several weekends left. If you are planning your summer wedding for this year, contact us soon to check our availability. We are now booking for Fall & Winter 2009 as well as weddings for 2010. Generally brides contact us 6-12 months ahead to reserve the date and it is always nice to plan early.

March is an exciting month for me. I am working on a couple incredibly fun projects. I will upload pictures and keep you posted when the time comes! I have a beautiful February wedding soon to upload, but I am still working on sorting out the pictures, I'll do that soon (after this week's wedding, I promise)! Here's a sneak peak of a ring cushion I did for that wedding (by now, you probably know custom designed ring cushion is one of my floral design signatures). I was so in love with it and I almost didn't want to give it away!
I hope you like it as much as I do.

No comments: