Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bouquets to Art 2009

de Young Museum's annual Bouquets to Art week is going to be next week (March 17th-21st)!!! I am very excited about this special floral event - this year is their 25th anniversary and there will be 150 floral designers from all over the bay area, each will create a floral art piece to complement an assigned painting or sculpture. The museum will be turned into a heaven of flowers!

I am creating a floral dress for the opening night gala. Unfortunately the museum will be too packed with too many floral pieces and will not have enough space for extra mannequins for the rest of the week. You won't be able to see my floral couture dress unless you are coming to the gala. But for sure I'll take pictures and share with you all what I have been working on for weeks!!

See you at de Young!

No comments: