Friday, March 16, 2012

Bouquets to Art 2012

I know this is a late post about Bouquets to Art because it already started for a week.  Tomorrow will be the last day to view all the beautiful floral art exhibition at deYoung Museum in San Francisco.  Actually I wasn't planning on writing this post because I don't feel comfortable tooting my own horns.  Also I've been so busy lately with wedding work and planning my kids summer schedule (yes, I am a full time working mom!). 

But I was with a couple of my vendor friends today, and Beverly from Especially Yours Chair Covers, one of my best friends in the industry, highly encouraged me to blog about it.  And later this evening when I went back to the museum to refresh my arrangement to get ready for tomorrow's Bouquets to Art "Finale", I heard a lot of compliments from viewers and many told me that this is one of their favorites.  All these kind words highly encouraged me.  So, here it is, below is my floral piece, an inspiraton of the Tea & Coffee Service by August Tiessenlinck.  Hope you all like it.  Enjoy a full platters of floral desserts!

No comments: