Tuesday, May 5, 2009

April Weddings

Here are a couple fun weddings to share...and thanks to our April brides & grooms sending me these kind words and thank you gifts after the wedding. Thank you for letting my team and I be part of your wedding, it was my great honor!

Venue: Brazilian Room, Berkeley
Style: modern chic
Colors: pink, brown

Bride's Comments: "Thank you so much for being our wedding florist! The flowers were absolutely beautiful. I especially loved the flowers for the ceremony. I thought the cherry blossoms really brought out the natural beauty of the place, and I loved the way the altar arrangements looked...Everything was so amazing! We will be sure to refer you to our friends!"
Venues: St. John's Presbyterian Church, San Francisco/Cliff House, San Francisco
Style: simple & understated
Color: orange

Bride's Comments: "...All the flowers were just beautiful! I loved that you used the two different types of tulips for the evening. And we received SO many compliments on the reception arrangements, especially the fishbowls. I'm glad we bought the vases, because many guests took the arrangements home since they liked them so much! One of my aunts even said she didn't realize orange could be such a pretty color until she saw your tulips. The tulip & lemon slice design for the welcome table was my personal favorite. Your designs were clean and modern, and a little whimsical -- which was exactly what I wanted!!I've already given your information to one bride...my mother and I will definitely refer you to any other brides we know in San Jose and Sacramento. Thank you so much for being part of our day!!!"

No comments: